Code of Conduct and Indemnity Form
Below is the Lolldaiga Hills Code of Conduct which all visitors must adhere to.
- Please read, sign, and give the indemniti form to the guard at the 2nd gate on arrival (download the Indemnity Form here).
- You may game drive anywhere on the Lolldaiga Hills but please do not drive off-road. Be careful of old tracks (they may have large Aardvark holes) and avoid roads that are boggy in the rainy season.
- The speed limit is 40 KPH.
- Be alert for wildlife at all times and please be considerate when viewing animals. Do not make excessive noise on game drives – it may frighten the animals and make them aggressive. Animals have right of way.
- Do not leave your vehicle on game drives, except in designated areas. If riding, do not dismount in the presence of wildlife.
- Do not discard litter or cigarette butts anywhere on the Ranch.
- Please do not damage or remove any flora or fauna, including bones and plants.
- Never feed the wildlife. It will habituate the animals, cause unnecessary dependence on humans and possibly harm to the animal.
- If you see or hear anything out of the ordinary please report it to the gate guard (mobile no. 0797-177437)
- Please do not walk without an armed ranger. Please do not run anywhere on the ranch.